The CLES PTA Executive Board
Danielle Kazee: email@example.com
Lourdes Lecour: firstname.lastname@example.org
Misty Elkins: email@example.com
Mae Ashby: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kristie Stefan: email@example.com
Tiffiany Nicholas: firstname.lastname@example.org
PTA Executive Committee:
ALYCIA CASTILLO - Technology Committee and Website Designer - EMAIL: email@example.com
SHELLY PEDRAZA - Legislative Chair - Seminole County council PTA President - EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
KESHIA LYNN - -Diversity and Inclusion Chair - EMAIL: email@example.com
JEN EVERLAND - Reflections chair EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
BRENDA FOULKE - Hospitality Committee EMAIL: email@example.com
Our Mission & Values
PTA Mission & Values
The overall purpose of PTA is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children. The standards and values guide our efforts to bring our CLES school community together:
PTA’s National Standards for
- Welcoming all families into the school community
- Communicating effectively
- Supporting student success
- Speaking up for every child
- Sharing power - working together to inform, influence, and create policies, practices, and programs
- Collaborating with community
- Collaboration: We work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to accomplish our agreed-upon goals.
- Commitment: We are dedicated to promoting children’s health, well-being, and educational success through strong parent, family, and community involvement.
- Accountability: We acknowledge our obligations. We deliver on our promises.
- Respect: We value our colleagues and ourselves. We expect the same high quality of effort and thought from ourselves as we do from others.
- Inclusivity: We invite the stranger and welcome the newcomer. We value and seek input from as wide a spectrum of viewpoints and experiences as possible.
- Integrity: We act consistently with our beliefs. When we err, we acknowledge the mistake and seek to make amends.